Affiliate Level Materials
Personal Monetary Planning Worksheet
Directions: Depending on your readings and discussion posts in class recently, answer this questions completely.
1 . The process of creating a comprehensive plan to satisfy your financial demands and plan for the future is named: Personal economical planning
installment payments on your Which from the following is definitely not one of the five major steps of the economic planning process?
c. Collect and organize your financial information.
3. Which period in life is usually associated with focus on marriage, friends and family, purchasing a home, and job development?
c. Late 20s through your 40s
5. Which with the following are some benefits of having a college degree that can affect your financial planning?
d. All of the above
5. Which from the following portions of a comprehensive economic plan go over analyzing upcoming needs, just like saving for retirement living or college funding pertaining to dependants? a. Building prosperity
6. People have different styles with regards to handling their money. List both the things that affect the personal values and thoughts about financial planning.
My belief is that everyone would benefit from a few finiancial organizing that way they have money to fall back on incase of emergencies.
several. Which component of the comprehensive financial plan focuses on your enclosure needs, putting aside money to get emergencies, and establishing a job path?
securing basic demands
8. Our economy is unforeseen and can affect your personal monetary planning. List one factor in economic circumstances that may affect your financial future.
losing a job
9. Which step in the five-step monetary planning process requires one to organize economical information, create personal economical statements, and evaluate your overall financial position?
Examine your current budget.